Admittance Protocol and Facility Procedures
We have enacted the following policies for the safety of our guest and employees. Any denied testing will result in non-admittance to our facility. We have the right to dismiss any guest displaying unsafe behavior or is in violation of our policies and procedures. Guest and employee safety is our #1 prority.
- If you have coordinated a private rental please email the names of the skaters to Sheila.Waddell@ChesterfieldHockey.com 24 hours prior to your skate.
- We recommend each participant arrive dressed with the exception of skates, helmets, and gloves.
- Please enter from the front foyer into the Lobby area one person at a time unless members are of the same family.
- Each person will receive a non-contact temperature check inside the lobby upon arrival. Along with the test they will be asked a series of questions.
- Have you experienced any of the following new or worsening symptoms within the past 24 hours:
- Fever (temperature greater than 100.4 degrees F)
- Shortness of breath or trouble breathing
- Sore throat, different than your seasonal allergies
- Loss of smell and/or taste
- Diarrhea or vomiting
- Abdominal pain
- Have you had close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks?
- In addition to the temperature test in the lobby area, participants and spectators will be asked to verify their name for health and administration official tracking purposes.
- Please use the entrance door labeled with the rink name that you will be skating on. The Hartwig Kaiman Rink will be the far-left doors and the Shanahan Rink will be the far-right doors.
- Once inside the building, proceed into the Locker Room. The staff member will know what locker room should you have any questions.
- Lobby restrooms will be available for use.
- When the ice time is over, they will return to their original changing spot.
- Once finished, participants will exit the building.
- When these spaces are vacated, we will then begin our sanitation process of these areas to assure a safe environment for the next group.
- Anyone entering the rink including players, coaches, parents and siblings must wear a mask. Players and coaches can remove their masks during practice.
- Masks are required when inside the building unless sitting down while eating/drinking.
- Maximum spectating capacity is two per participant.
- Due to the size of the building we ask participants to not enter the facility until 45 minutes till ice time to allow us to properly clean and sanitize.